Why should you consider working WITH us?
Bnext’s mission is to completely disrupt the way people see and interact with money. Creating a financial Brand that users can “love”, and allowing them to choose in financial terms like they do in all other aspects of their life, creating one sole financial identity that they can use to spend anywhere in the world and contract any financial product they might need. And that’s impossible without radically changing how financial platforms work from the inside, how data is structured and manipulated.
We have acquired more clients in the last 12 months than any other Fintech in Spain, and we have the great challenge of ensuring that we fully understand our customer needs to be their main card and to be the first option when hiring financial products. We currently have Engagement Marketing, Growth Marketing, Product and Monetization teams that use the large amount of data we have to achieve their goals.
During the following 18-24 months we will be growing the company size x3, and we shall make sure that the newcomers fit both professionally and culturally, maintaining a working culture that allows to get the best out of each team member. We’re looking for someone who is willing to lead the HR Strategy and make Bnext a reference in everything related to managing human resources and happiness within a company.
Does this sound interesting? Keep reading and come work with us!
About the Product
Right now, we offer our users the possibility of opening an account in minutes from their phones, and receiving their Pink Visa Bnext Card via Glovo, inbound mail or picking it up at kiosks (soon). Once they have their card, they can:
- Withdraw money from any ATM with no fees
- Pay anywhere in the world with their Bnext card (no additional fee up to a certain limit)
- When our users pay, they see the logo, point of the Map and (real) business name in their Bnext App
- Send money the way they send a whatsapp, with their fingerprint or even face if they have the iPhone X (seeing their friends face)
- Connect Bank accounts to Bnext
- Customer Care Via Chat and using GIF’s
- Emojis in every Push Notification based in the spending category
- Auto Top-Up of your Bnext Account
We are working on several cool developments like:
- Allowing users to connect their cryptocurrency and pay with crypto
- Pay with the phone
- Any cool thing you might think of!
We were selected to be part of the Accelerator Program Plug and Play, that already accelerated companies like PayPal or Dropbox.
We closed a crowdequity round with Crowdcube in the record-breaking time of 24 hours.
We were chosen by Google to be part of the Campus Residency Program and have been working with the Google team on OKR Management since July 2017.
We won the 2017 Fintech Open Challenge given by Banco Santander & The Valley Business School, with a 10,000 € prize
Bnext is a group of cool humans. The team is comprised of fresh and talented minds with experience in Banking, Business, Marketing, Engineering, App Programming, User Experience and Design. We believe it’s essential to have fun at work, and we try to apply this premise to our daily lives.
Just a heads-up: a member of our team is currently undertaking studies in Magic. No joke.
We currently work at Monte Esquinza 28, nearby Madrid city centre and close to Alonso Martinez and Colon ;)
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- The greatest working environment ever ;)
- A cool working culture where everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning in your field
- Flexible schedule
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations,promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance,pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.Coordinates Safety
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- At least 2 years of previous experience working at HR
- High level of English both written and spoken.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about new technologies and to learn new things and propose improvement
- Previous experience in a dat team within the Fintech Sector
- Previous experience with Big Query and Google Cloud Platform tools
- Programing skills in node.js
You should also know that:
if you think that you’d be a good fit but you’re missing on some of the points, please apply anyway and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit. We might find a spot for you!Preséntate al puesto
¿Por qué trabajar en Bnext?
Queremos que tengas la flexibilidad que necesites para organizar tu trabajo. Si un día no quieres venir a trabajar o dormir dos hora más, lo podrás hacer mientras cumplas tus objetivos.
Trabaja desde casa
Podrás trabajar desde tu casa, desde la playa o mientras disfrutas de tus hijos. Estamos seguros que el ambiente que hay en la oficina te encantará pero siempre tendrás esta posibilidad.
No dejes de aprender
Tenemos un ambiente donde el aprendizaje siempre está presente. Trabajarás con grandes profesionales y tendrás apoyo por parte de todo el equipo siempre que lo necesites.
Estamos orgullosos de tener un gran equipo humano y profesional. No solo encontrarás compañeros de trabajo. Aquí vas a encontrar grandes amigos!
Invierte en tu futuro
Damos a cada empleado una carrera profesional dentro de la empresa. En un sector muy interesante y con muchas cosas por hacer. Queremos que crezcas con nosotros.
Jueves de cervezas, viernes de pizzas, jugar a los bolos, salir a cenar, ir a los karts, escape room, etc. Podrás apuntarte siempre que quieras!
Ya sea una liga de fútbol con distintas startups, pilates o clases de boxeo. Algo fundamental para mantener tu mente siempre fresca.
Fruta, bebida y snacks
Te sentirás como en casa. Tendrás café, fruta y snacks saludables para mantenerte siempre con energía.
Sí, no se contarán los días de vacaciones que te cojas y podrás cogerlas cuando quieras. Es imprescindible descansar y volver frescos para darlo todo a la vuelta de vacaciones.