Why should you consider working WITH us?
As the First Neobank created in Spain, Bnext’s mission is to completely disrupt the way people see and interact with ”banking”. Creating a financial Brand that users can “love”, and allowing them to choose in their financial life like they do in all other aspects of their life, creating one sole financial identity that they can use to spend anywhere in the world and contract any financial product they might need. And that’s impossible without changing the way people actually interact with financial products. For this reason, Design and User Experience (UX) shall be at the forefront of everything we do. We are looking for Interactive Designers that love their job and really believe in what we aim to do at Bnext.
The job of an Interaction Designer is to envision how people experience our product and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In an Interaction Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for hundreds of thousands of people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Does this sound interesting? Keep reading and come work WITH (not for) us!
About the Product
Right now, we offer our users the possibility of opening an Account in minutes from their phones, and receiving their Pink Visa Bnext Card via Glovo, inbound mail or picking it up at kiosks (soon). Once they have their card, they can:
- Withdraw money from any ATM with no fees
- Pay anywhere in the world with their Bnext card (no additional fee up to a certain limit)
- When our users pay, they see the logo, point of the Map and (real) business name in their Bnext App
- Send money the way they send a whatsapp, with their fingerprint or even face if they have the iPhone X (seeing their friends face)
- Connect Other Bank accounts to Bnext
- Customer Care Via Chat and using GIF’s
- Emojis in every Push Notification based in the spending category
We are working on several cool developments like:
- Allowing users to connect their cryptocurrency and pay with crypto
- Pay with the phone
- Auto Top-Up of your Bnext Account based
- Any cool thing you might think of!
We were selected to be part of the Accelerator Program Plug and Play, that already accelerated companies like PayPal or Dropbox.
We closed a crowdequity round with Crowdcube in the record-breaking time of 24 hours.
We were chosen by Google to be part of the Campus Residency Program and have been working with the Google team on OKR Management since July 2017.
As we like to say, Bnext is the first bank created by Millennials and for Millennials. The team is comprised of fresh and talented minds with experience in Banking, Business, Marketing, Engineering, App Programming, User Experience and Design. We believe it’s essential to have fun at work, and we try to apply this premise to our daily lives.
Just a heads-up: a member of our team is currently undertaking studies in Magic. No joke.
We currently work at the Google Campus, the best startup ecosystem in Madrid 😉
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- The greatest working environment ever 😉
- A cool working culture where everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning in your field
- Flexible schedule
- Help to define the user model and user interface for the Bnext App
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience with Application Design, Visual Design, and Interaction Design
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
You should also know that:
- If you think that you’d be a good fit but you’re missing on some of the points, please apply anyway and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit. We might find a spot for you!