About the company
Why can you choose in all aspects of your life, but not when it comes to your money? For example, if you want to binge-watch a TV show, in Netflix you’ve got thousands. If you’re more into music, Spotify has got an infinite offer. And if you want to buy online, you have it all just one click away in Amazon. But if you need a loan, or you want to save some money and invest it, the offer is limited to a few products from the same 3 or 4 banks, that often you don´t understand and most of the times you don´t even need.
That’s why we are here, to change the rules of Traditional Banking. Bnext is the First Marketplace Bank. A platform where you can have your money deposited, and have a card to pay a dinner with your friends or buy on the internet. You can also link your bank accounts and cards from any other financial institution to keep track of all you financial life from a single point of access. However, instead of offering the same old financial products, Bnext offers you a wide pool of products from Top-Notch Fintechs and banks. We filter the products that suit you based on your profile. You choose.
We have been selected to be part of the Accelerator Program Plug and Play, that already accelerated companies like PayPal or Dropbox, and we are applying to be part of the Paris Plug and Play Fintech Vertical.
We closed a crowdequity round with Crowdcube in the record-breaking time of 24 hours, and we are about to launch our first MVP App on the App Store.
As we like to say, Bnext is the first bank created by Millennials and for Millennials. The team is comprised of fresh and talented minds with experience in Banking, Business, Marketing, Engineering, App Programming, User Experience and Design. We believe it’s essential to have fun at work, and we try to apply this premise to our daily lives.
Just a heads-up: a member of our team is currently undertaking studies in Magic. No joke.
Our HQ is currently in the center of Madrid, really close to Colon Square. The place where we work is kind of a secret, so contact us if you want to know more 😉
What we offer
- An office in downtown Madrid
- A cool working culture where everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning
- Flexible schedule
About the role
What we’re looking for
Are you passionate about communication, design and Social Media? Do you feel capable of managing the Social Media sites of a young company with BIG potential and developing a corporate identity? Cool. You did not lose your time reading this.
We believe Bnext is closer to a communication company than to a traditional bank. The younger generations don´t feel any strong vinculation with their banks, and 30% of millennials feel they will not even need a bank in the future. We want to make sure Bnext is their choice when they decide to let go from those chains they’ve had for a long time, and we need a Brand that supports these messages, and a Social Media presence that allow us to reach every potential user and get our message through.Therefore, we need someone (you?) who:
- is a great communicator, in the broad sense of the word. You will decide how Bnext looks, talks, and feels, and you should be able to communicate it with ease.
- can develop and implement a bold communication and branding plan. With bold we mean bold. We want to disrupt this industry, and our message must break with the establishment. However, bold also means smart. You know what we mean 😉
- understands the basics of the banking industry (no advanced level needed) and can write proper texts and responses about banking-related issues. The whole team will be there to help in case you’re not an expert (a secret: no-one is!)
- speaks fluent spanish and has a good level of english. French is a plus.
- is willing to get involved with the project and learn every day. In the end, we are a TEAM and we should all help each other when needed!
- is creative and knows the basics of designing tools like Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator or similar.
You should also know that:
- Previous experience will be positively valued, but is not necessary.
- if you think that you’d be a good fit but you’re missing on some of the points, please apply anyway and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit. We might find a spot for you!